Where to connect the tach

Thought I asked this yesterday, but I don't see that message, so here we go again. Sorry if it becomes a duplicate.
Just want to know where to connect up a tachometer on my 93 Taurus
3.0L automatic.
Ground is a no brainer :-) but where can I find the other point to connect it up? I am sure its near the ignition module, but I don't see any obvious connector waiting for the tach.
Much obliged for any assistance.
John
.

Hook the signal input lead to the switched side of the ignition coil.
If there are conflicting/confusing instructions, just pretend the car has an old-timey points distributor. The same should apply to any engine that has a single ignition coil.
you pay..DEAL with it!