Where to find bracket?

I've been trying to find a front transmission mount bracket for a 1994 Topaz with the 5-speed (MTX-3) transmission/2.3L engine. None in the junk yards. (are they really that rare?) and the dealer said they
cannot get one. Any other places I should look? It's starting to look like I'm going to have to make one....