If you go into any dealership the sales department will have (they are supposed to) a fuel mileage pamphlet. I believe it covers all models. Sorry, don't know of any online. you may find something in a government search.
John

PC PODD wrote:

Try looking at www.edmunds.com
IIRC - they have mileage for most cars going back a good number of years. Don't think you'll be able to filter on diesel/gas - so you'll have to know what models you're looking for.
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:29:00 -0500, "Jim Caldwell"

www.fueleconomy.gov
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Professional Shop Rat: 14,083 days in a GM plant. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do a search. I'm sure you will find one.

snipped-for-privacy@grandecom.net says...

Be aware that many diesel trucks, even pickups, are rated as 'heavy duty' and probably exempt from EPA mileage ratings. I think the cutoff is a GVWR over 8000lb or so.
If this is a new vehicle, you should be able to find the numbers on the truck makers' web sites.
Jeff

www.fueleconomy.gov, list all vehicles sold in the US, under 8500 GVWR. The vast majority of vehicles with diesel engines are over 8500 GVWR. Vehicles over 8500 GVWR are no subject to CAFE requirements and not listed.
mike hunt
Jim Caldwell wrote:

Jim Caldwell opined in

epa fuel economy ratings