Where to get AC seal kit for my Grand Marquis?

I need to work over the AC system of my 1990 Grand Marquis. I want to replace all of the seals in the hoses and such. Who sells a kit of the correct ones needed?

--
Tom
TS3

Ford dealer, pretty shirt money too.
your local mercury dealer
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 04:37:09 GMT, "Whole Lotta Tom"

Try these....
http://www.acsource.com/store.asp
http://www.aircondition.com /
NAPA, Discount, AutoZone, dealership.

Alright, alright, so the parts are common as hell and I'm afraid of nothing. :-)
Thanks for the suggestions, guys.