Where to get owners manuals???

Just bought a 99 Taurus, no manual..don;t want to drop $35 on ebay - seems too high. Any other sources on the net?
Thanks,
Steve -- The Bluesman
"I fear no Evil because I walk with Evil..."
That depends on what manual you want.

A crappy mood we are in ..??

seems too

No not at all, it depends on what manual he wants. Many people call the little owners book a manual. Maybe he wants the factory service manual, maybe he wants a DYI manual. So it depends.

Why would someone (whether private party or dealer) not want to include the owner's manual with the car that s/he is selling?
Timothy J. Lee
Happens all the time.

Those are the results when you tell an undereducated $5.50 per hour worker to clean everything out of the car.
Bill

too
Manuals available from http://www.helminc.com /
Go to the following site: