Which Code Reader for 1995 Town Car

I have just purchased an Equus Innova 3100 OBDII code reader for my 1995 Town Car. Before I open the package I want to make sure this will work OK on my car.
From other feedback I understand that the 1995 Town Car is OBDII compliant one year ahead of the 1996 change over.
Does anyone have experience with this code reader on a 1995 Town Car?
Thanks
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:46:28 -0500, "Lloyd Cimprich"

OBD II has the connector below the dash. The earlier EEC-IV connector is left side of engine compartment. You cannot connect the wrong reader. They look much different.