Which Galaxy ?

I want to buy a used Ford Galaxy, say 97 or 98.

Which engine is most sensible? Is the 1.9TD any good?

Any advice on economy/performance etc?

Thanks

John

Reply to
John & Karen

alan.f

My 1.9 TDI Galaxy is coming tomorrow!

I've driven an Audi with an older version of the 1.9 TDI engine for 8 1/2 years - it's been almost faultless. (One of the sensors went on an injector)

You'll get very good economy from the TDI and everyone (bar 1 person) who I've talked to, love their Galaxys.

Here's a friendly forum with people that have TDIs...

Join up and chat to those that know!

Best of luck,

Taliska

Reply to