Which is the better deal ?

2007 Lincoln MKZ with 15,000 miles $24,977 or 2008 Lincoln MKZ with 24,000 miles for $23,495

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

Why not get the much improved 2010 model MKZ, which will not have any mileage? ;)

Too Expensive

Expensive? That Ecoboost deserves a hard look. We have a couple of these motors in stock..... nice...

Does the MKZ get teh Ecoboost engnie?
I sat in a new Taurus a couple of weeks back. I really liked it. BUT..I am having a hard time thinking I should get rid of my perfectly good Fusion to get a new SHO....but it is tempting.
Ed

Ford has not announced when the MKZ will get an Ecoboost, but they have said they plan to roll it out on most of the vehicle lines, so I'm sure it won't be far off...
Derek
You missed the point! He suggest that one buy the newest one, with the least mileage and the 2010 is nearly $7,000 less than a similar Lexus.
If mileage is not important, then why not buy an even older car and save even more money? As to the original question, a new car with zero mileage is always the "better deal."
Every used car has mileage and one can never know for sure how it was used or abused, or if it was properly maintained, or not. When do you expect to have the highest maintenance and repair costs with any car new are used, the first 50,000 miles or the last 50,000 miles that you own that car?
One has to always wonder, why did the original owner no longer want to keep THIS car? ;)

I can't speak for all original owners, but for me, I like buying new cars every few years. I don't think I've ever gotten rid of a car becasue there was anything wrong with it, except I wanted something different. Well excepting wrecked cars that I had....
Ed
I run two cars and replace the one that is two years old every year as well, but that does not change the fact that a used car buyer has to wonder why the original owner no longer wanted to keep the car he may wont to buy. ;)

The 07. But I'd buy the 08.
I have a 06. 60,000 miles. Not a rattle yet. Some little things but nothing major. Good car. I'd buy again.
Brad