WHICH T-Bird does "NOT" have the most problems?

I bought into the 1994 Tbird v-8 4speed automatic car around 1999. Still the car works but the tranny is going fast. Which Year and Type of T-Bird has the least amount of problems?
And, What problems does that particular one have?
I might be able to scrape together less than $2,500 for something else that isn't a pig in a sack. However I suspect the $2500 won't buy much more than even more problems.
2nd question: Can someone suggest a car [ford or otherwise] that doesn't have all these 'issues' and can be obtained with $2,500 ?
Signed, Person who didn't do any research before buying a car.
A 65 or 66 T-bird with a 428. You will be floating down the raod in style. http://www.tbird.org/gallery/gallery/hayes.htm

Isn't it the same car Duncan drives in Highlander: THe Series?
--

(\_ _/)
Uh, I guess what I was asking was a model say AFTER 1995 that isn't bad and doesn't have 'issues' like my 94-bird does.

v-8 engine , tranny is starting to slip and fix would be more $$ than car is worth. Would like to stay with this 'type' of car and wanted some ideas about what year/make/model to look into.
I am not a mechanic, don't know a mechanic and don't know how to do much with a car accept maybe change the heads.
..

1997 would be my choice for MN12 models but you will still have to contend with the 4.6 plastic intake. Only other choice is the current model which is a totally different car.
Rather than a 1997 T-Bird I would go for the 1998 Lincoln Mark 8