whistling sound

There is a whistling sound coming from the steering wheel in my 88 taurus when I turn to the right. Anyone have any idea what it could be?
Thanks

OK, Christopher. Here's what's happening. The "whistling sound" if from those chicks on the corner. They either love the sight of you or your '88 Taurus. Try wearing a shirt when you drive. If the whistling continues, its the Taurus they ogle!
haha, i can have the car parked and turn it to the right, and it still whistles

taurus
found solution...
horn rings were making wirring noise... wd40 made it go away

from
'88
continues,