Who makes the best tech manual?

Chilton's or Haynes's ?

Chilton.
Although Haynes have a funny one (not available in politically correct countries): http://www.haynes.co.uk/sexmanual.asp

"Kristofer Andersson"

I am not rebuilding a Cherry 3000 Sexual Android.
I am attempting to replicate a nemonic memory with the aid of stone knives and bare skins.
Who makes the best AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR MANUAL FOR THE TAURUS PRIMITIVE PIECE OF CRAP EARTHLING DINOSAUR FUEL BURNING INNEFECIENT AUTOMOBILE YOU BLEEDING IDIOT.
ps >>> have a nice day ... :'>

BLEEDING
I don't know about the Taurus, but I can say that my Mercury handbook from Haynes sucks. My Caprice handbook from Chilton on the other hand contains a lot of useful and correct information.
"Kristofer Andersson"

Bingo.
Chilton's it is.
Thanks
dave
snipped-for-privacy@country.net wrote:

And a crapload of vacuum tubes, if I recall correctly. Highly illogical.

--
Tom
TS3

Sucks an absolute vacuum.
Easier to satisfy a common Earth Woman (approaching the impossible).
snipped-for-privacy@country.net wrote:

www.helminc.com they have the manuals that the dealerships use.... but they dont try to teach you to be a mechanic... they are written for mechanics and expensive and you might need three books to cover all parts of the vehicle... back in 73 i got a set of books for a new ford grand torino.. cost me $75 for a box of books. and in 83 i got a bigger box of books for my new Mustang cost $200.... now they make one shop manual for a taurus/sable for $65 and you will need the electrical/vacuum troubleshooting book for $45 and the wiring diagram for about $15 and if you gonna get into the emissions stuff they also sell a book for $300, cant remember what they call it, but figured i needed it to troubleshoot the computer stuff in the car... i never got it as i figured out what to do with the current problem...

You Sir, are a true Technician, thanks.
Ford -
Get it at www.helminc.com
PoD