Whoo Hoo!

I love Fords!
-sleepdog

We knew that. Did something bring on this sudden show of elation? or was it good drugs. If so, I want some.:)

Just boredom tonight... that and I won the bidding on some cool stuff on ebay for my Ford vehicles. Saved a lot of cash too!
Tom Adkins wrote:

perhaps it was cheap drugs
FORD = First On Race Day

I love my Contour(even with it's million problems), and I used to love my 1979 4-barrel 351C (modified) T-bird.
(that was a fast overweight & expensive-on-gas bitch)
But Escorts? I'm not that sure about those :)
--

(\_ _/)

Escorts are a gateway vehicle for turning ricers into real motorheads, at least the first gen US models. I've never been a ricer myself, but that is my opinion.
<g>
yup, one of my friends at work had a modified second-gen GT, pretty peppy for an escort.
--

(\_ _/)
El Bandito wrote:

wasnt that a mazda?
fireater wrote:

Yup, since the 1991 model year to the last 1990s sometime. There is a good aftermarket for those years, but none to speak of for the 1st gen years, 1990 and below. You have to roll your own turbo setup scavenging whatever you can find for those years. Not that I'm doing that for Helen A. Bucket.