Why are American cars still so unreliable.

Page 5 of 5
Whah, I don't agree with someone so I'm gonna call them brain damaged. Well at least I'm not Brain DEAD.

How can we tell ?

Actually American cars are fairly reliable, and it's mostly Honda, Toyota, and maybe Subaru that make Japanese cars seem better in this respect. Nissan and GM are about on par with each other.