Why do we keep feeding this idiot?

You know.....the biggest fish in the world doesn't eat as much crap as he does....this guy just gobbles and gobbles away.....I've ever seen anything
like it, just too easy to hook....you don't even need any bate and he bites..... it's actually pretty funny.....notice how his language gets twice as vulgar when things don't go his way....thats his way of winning an already lost battle. So let's make this guy starve, and pay no attention to any of his remaks what so ever, even if it hurts. Trust me....it'll hurt him more.
you may not have noticed, but trolls only answer like that(with worse vulgarity) when they do not know the answer to the question. or they are silent till the proper answer is posted, then try to disprove it, or steal the credit by saying that they knew it all along, but were waiting to see if anyone else knew.

twice
him