Why drive a Ford when you can drive a Renault - someone please tell me

(snip)

We just drove a new Megane Scenic in the UK for a few weeks. It was actually pretty okay. It was a bit odd at first to get used to the gear shift not being floor-mounted, the little electronic card that was the "key", the start/stop button for the engine/ignition, and the electronic parking brake that would turn off automatically, but overall it actually seemed to be a pretty neat little car, and we put a fair few miles on it.

Admittedly, I'd not buy one:

(a) The seats were okay for driving, but not so comfy for sleeping in.

(b) The ride was hardly as smooth as it is in my Crown Vic. (-:

Also, I can't think of any friends in the UK who own a Renault.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Carroll

KELLI SCHRAMM