Why would anyone buy a Toyota if he can a Mazda?

Page 3 of 3
"I own a 2009 Ranger" -- which was built in the same plant as the Mazda truck.
On 4/15/2010 9:59 PM, Conscience wrote:

Mazda and Ford are pretty good guys, except for Ford's dinosaurs.

The Twin Cities plant also builds Mazdas? Didn't know that.
said:

The US Mazda Pickup Trucks are just thinly disquised Rangers - at least for now. Not sure what happens when Ford finally kills off the Ranger. I suppose Mazda will go back to importing their trucks.
Ed

Ya' think? I only expressed surprise that they were built in the Twin Cities Ford plant.

A lot of my neighbours have good jobs because Canadians and Americans buy Toyotas (and Hondas too)
On 2010-04-15 11:03:02 -0700, "TibetanMonkey,

Go drive a Speed 3. :-)

Doesn't it get you in trouble with the police or the vigilantes blocking the left lane?
It must be awesome anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lp-wZlzKVw

On 2010-04-15 12:17:07 -0700, "TibetanMonkey,

It was fun. Torque steer is unacceptable and it won't handle better than our Bimmer, but the power was impressive.
Conscience wrote:

The best vehicle in terms of quality, solid feeling, and driving experience I've ever owned was my 1994 Toyota Camry. That includes Mazdas, Nissans/Datsuns (most), Chryslers, Ford trucks, Audis, and the Toyotas I've owned since that first Camry.
--
"In war, the stronger overcomes the weaker. In business, the stronger
imparts strength to the weaker." ~ Frederic Bastiat

I don't buy a car based on looks. But since you mentioned it, Mazdas are butt ugly. They have that stupid looking grin on their grills. What's up with that...

It's a mean smile, not meant to intimidate like an SUV. ;)
On Apr 16, 1:25am, "TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit"

I'll give you that. SUV's suck. Show me a soccer mom who has to tail gate and intimidate in one of these and I'll show you a female with a broken vibrator.

A soccer mom with a broken vibrator and an SUV is a dangerous combination.
I think they get testosterone rushes from driving such vehicles and want to bite.