wife beating capitol and warman

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:43:37 GMT, "Jim Warman"

some day you will graduate from the wash rack lmfao
u gi girl what advice did ya give here
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
hurc ast

Advice??? I was replying to your post... no advice requested, no advice given.
Am I to understand that "Hooked On Phonics" is your favourite novel???

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 06:10:40 GMT, "Jim Warman"

Jim.... Why do you keep feeding the trolls? All of us here know what and who they are.... but you're keeping them around... Chuck..
The wife beating reference is getting old... Like gerald/relic/hurc/micheal jackso says... show us the math... cite your proof..... show your source....
But, of course, you can't... just like you have no proof of anything else.
It may have slipped past your obviously superior intellect, but most of us can appreciate each others point of view and, though we may disagree with each other, we can still be civil with each other.... Of course, we can forgie your attitude since it is borne of the way you are treted in your daily life.... I imagine it is a terrible burden to be treated with scorn both here and in your workplace.

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 06:20:59 GMT, "Jim Warman"

Slave Lake Crime Prevention Coalition has received $38,400 for its Initiatives for the Prevention of Violent Behaviour project. These initiatives will address issues within the community such as: increasing the opportunity for women to make healthy life choices; collecting and compiling a library consisting of resources and referrals; increasing childrens ability to cope with/prevent violence within their homes; and, establishing partnerships within the community to develop strategies to meet the needs of families in order to prevent family violence. [(780) 849-8019]
http://www.prevention.gc.ca/en/whatsnew/news/index.asp?a=v&di=JOSGNFMG4
lmfao seems that the lake likes domestic violence
lmfao
snipped-for-privacy@impco.com says...

Those are the Chevy owners. Ford owners are the rest of the good people.
--
I.Care
Address fake