Wife Wants a 04 Stang....

My wife left me a note on the breakfast table...... I quote.... " I WANT A MUSTANG"

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

Write back "I WANT A DIVORCE"

Dan

Reply to
Black Bomb

One can buy a Mustang for 14K, a divorce will cost more than that just for the lawyer. Buy her the Mustang. LOL

mike hunt

Black Bomb wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

buy her a 1985 with a 2.3litre.. shouldn't set you back more then $400... she didn't write "I want a NEW mustang", did she?

:)

Reply to
Me

I guess we assume you are NOT married, right? LOL

mike hunt

Me wrote:

Reply to
MelvinGibson

Actually, I am, I'm just an As*hole. lol

Reply to
Me

That likely means a 1960s classic.

Get one - they are a nice car.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Buy her a horse, HA!

Reply to
Detailing Dude

I believe I've seen scaled down models of those in the hobby shop ;)

Reply to
Guardian

She has a horse, a fresion.....She called me this afternoon, she would like a Silver Stang Convertable, V-6 Five speed......

Whatever she wants......

Not an old one a newer one, from 96-99...

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

And exactly what's' wrong with that note? At least she has good tase!!!!

Reply to
Emily Quesenberry

..and what do you want?

Reply to
mossrite
6 cyledner... BLEH mustangs were designed to be sporty.. when they came out with engines smaller then 302 it was sad
Reply to
Mercury

A V6??? Good Taste??? No Way........

Reply to
Black Bomb
  1. V6 ='s good gas mileage
  2. V-6=" lower insurance
  3. V-6="s She won't go as fast. (I HOPE)
  4. V-6='s Cheaper to buy
5 V-6="s Looks like a V-8 and no one but a purist can tell.....

What do I want... I have my 03 Grand Marquis and my 99 F150

It's what she wants....

Jake

Reply to
M Hayes529

Mercury opined in news:InDhc.88794$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.srv.hcvlny.cv.net:

You mean in 1964?

Look what happens when you ignore the "women's market"... go into a Chev or Pontiac dealership and look fo a CamaBird.

It's the SIX BANGERS that make the car profitable!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

When they started using engines smaller than the 428 it was a disgrace.... Screw them junk small blocks.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Good Point, but at least she's pointed in the right direction

  • I was gonna be nice btw * :-P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Black Bomb" Newsgroups: alt.autos.ford Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 8:15 PM Subject: Re: Wife Wants a 04 Stang....

Reply to
Emily Quesenberry

It's also as gutless as a Buick. Ecch.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Re: Wife Wants a 04 Stang.... Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Wed, Apr 21, 2004, 12:02pm From: snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com

One can buy a Mustang for 14K, a divorce will cost more than that just for the lawyer.

Reply to
Eric Toline