Wife Wants a 04 Stang....

Page 2 of 2
Joseph Oberlander wrote:

Careful. It's easy to get embarrassed by a SC'd Regal.
SayWhat wrote:

I had a friend who dropped a V6 in his Bug, too.
Joseph Oberlander wrote:

The SC'd Regal is OEM straight from the factory. Quick too.
SayWhat wrote:

In a straight line I guess. FWD GM cars are terrible to actually drive, though. Way too much power and weight up front.
Good Point, but at least she's pointed in the right direction
* I was gonna be nice btw * :-P