will 15" rims clear the brakes on a 1997 t-bird?

The stock 16" stuff leaves room for improvement..............

Smitty0001 opined in

I dont understand the question... how would 15's IMPROVE it?
The answer - generally- is NO... not that I know for sure but I had the later model brakes (same caliper) on my 84 Mustang and I had a helluva time finding a 15 inch aftermarket that didnt rub.