Will '66 Mustang control arms fit '66 Fairlane?

Will the control arms (upper and or lower) from a '66 Mutang fit on a '66 Fairlane and/or Fairlane wagon?
Thanks!

My memory seeing the underside of fairlane/torino is that it's a similiar design to a mustang/maverick/falcon/etc, but everything is bigger/thicker/etc for the car's added size. So my guess is that the control arms would not interchange. Maybe someone has the interchange manual and can give a definite answer.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (HiC) wrote in

Mustangs were built on the Falcon chassis. Fairlanes were an intermediate size chassis, so the probable answer is - no.
However, there is a very good chance that later model Torino parts will work, and you could thus convert to disc brakes.
Tom
TS3
http://www.geocities.com/styleline58 /
No they won't fit, but for the inexpensive price of replacement control arms, I don't know why you'd want to use them...

The Hollander Interchange shows the '66-'67 Fairlane parts fit only the '67 Mustang (and some '68). John