Will an SHO 3.4L drop into a '91 Taurus Wagon?

I've always been a fan of sleeper station wagons -- Had a '68 Plymouth Satellite wagon with a built 383, a '69 Chevelle Wagon with a 396 -- old habits die hard.
Anyway, I have a low mileage '91 Taurus Wagon with the 3.8/auto & every concievable option. I figured I'd fit it with a set of Koni shocks and some good sway bars, & see what I can find in the way of a wreck with a good engine. I might consider the 3.2, but don't think I'd bother with the 3.0 because of the torque curve -- I occasionally pull a landscaping trailer with it. Thanks.
Joe

Not without entire donor SHO car for all the wiring, transaxle and the rest of the required pieces.
I have a 93 taurus LX wagon into which some life has been injected via a 91 SHO drivetrain (3.0 yamaha, 5 speed trans, rod-shifter, etc). It's worked out well...the car makes very nice sounds and has some spunk, but.... I do plan a 3.2 conversion and I have two 3.2 motors available if you decide to go that route. I also have many other miscellaneous SHO parts including trannys and possible a donor car.

Where are these SHO parts located?
Southwestern Pa, a little south of Pittsburgh.