window electric motor

hi there,
can anyone please advise if they know if the electric motor for the passenger side window will fit the drivers side? The motor is on a transit
van R plate 1998
Many Thanks
Andy
"Andy" wrote: (transit van R plate 1998)
Will the electric motor for the passenger side window fit the drivers side? ____________________________________________
Do not know for your vehicle; we discovered that our Lincoln had different RH and LH units when we looked online at an auto parts website for a window lift motor and saw different part numbers for right and left sides.
Good luck.
same motor different arrangement of regulator on 99 windstar. couldn't remove motor to install a new motor only. Had to buy entire regulator unit.