window electric motor

hi there,

can anyone please advise if they know if the electric motor for the passenger side window will fit the drivers side? The motor is on a transit van R plate 1998

Many Thanks

Andy

Reply to
Andy

"Andy" wrote: (transit van R plate 1998)

Will the electric motor for the passenger side window fit the drivers side? ____________________________________________

Do not know for your vehicle; we discovered that our Lincoln had different RH and LH units when we looked online at an auto parts website for a window lift motor and saw different part numbers for right and left sides.

Good luck.

Reply to
Wendy & John

same motor different arrangement of regulator on 99 windstar. couldn't remove motor to install a new motor only. Had to buy entire regulator unit.

Reply to
mmmgall