Window problem !

Hello All !!!
Well after rearing all the info on windows it appears that this question is not current on the newsgroup from my seach.
The problem is a slowing window going down on both sides. The problem is
most apparent on the driver side.
One the switch is pressed the window starts going down, but will start to go in a slant type of flow and stops. It is like the rear part is slower then the front and it gets waged and once I put my habd on the back part of the window and push down it becomes unstick and goes right down.
This also happens on both sides and I am not sure if it is the motor, but I would think it has something to due with the window seal holding the back more and not letting it flow easy.
Any clue or help would be welcome.
!!!
MickeyMagic wrote:

the glass is sticking to the rubber channel that it is suppose to slide in... can you take a bar of soap and rub it on the area of the window and see if that helps it slide along??? they probably make a lubricant for it, but i cant think of any off hand.......
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------000805070605030301050803 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
That lubricant is called Silicone Spraygrease.
snipped-for-privacy@noname.com wrote:

--------------000805070605030301050803 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Well after rearing all the info on windows it appears that this question is not current on the newsgroup from my seach.
The problem is a slowing window going down on both sides. The problem is most apparent on the driver side.
One the switch is pressed the window starts going down, but will start to go in a slant type of flow and stops. It is like the rear part is slower then the front and it gets waged and once I put my habd on the back part of the window and push down it becomes unstick and goes right down.
This also happens on both sides and I am not sure if it is the motor, but I would think it has something to due with the window seal holding the back more and not letting it flow easy.
Any clue or help would be welcome.
--------------000805070605030301050803--
Don't know how old your vehicle is, but it may be a dry track inside the door. Or the nylon rollers/bushings may be worn. You can try what the others have suggested- soap or silicone or wax on the seal. If that doesn't work, you're probably looking at pulling the door panel. SC Tom

is
go