windstar 0171/0174

99 windstar, 84K miles, got 0171 and 0174 engine codes, I got 0171 last summer, had it cleared and it never came back, the fuel filter was replaced May of 2003 at 70K miles, did a little bit of research on the internet and
found its a pretty common problem and they refer to a TSB 3-16-1, any way for me to see this, wasnt there once a time where I could read TSB's on the internet for free?