Windstar 95 Interior Fan Problem

The air blower fan in my car (Windstar 95 3.8) works on max speed only, speed 1, 2 and 3 are not functioning.
Has anybody experienced this? Any advice? I would like to save few bucks
on this repair.
Thanks,
Wes
Resister block bad.

I appreciate the advice. Thanks a lot! I hope I will find it. I have already checked the switch, because it easy access, but it seems to be ok.
Wes

Replaced the fan resistor (quite a bit of corrosion on it), and the problem fixed! Thanks!
Wes