Windstar - Can't find Inertia Fuel Switch

Hello all,
A friend was working on the aftermarket towing package electronics (trailer lights not working) and in the middle of messing with it, all of
the sudden the van wouldn't start at all. He isolated the problem to no fuel really getting to the injectors. We believe the inertia fuel shut-off switch needs to be reset - but we can't find it! Have looked in the Chilton manual, but can't find it behind the kick plate. Help! Stuck in Minneapolis and want to go home to Dallas!!
Thanks Diane
DianeDelahunty wrote:

The owner's manual should tell you where it is located.
A quick google search suggests it is in the rear near where the jack is located:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=windstar+fuel+cutoff+switch&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm998111A.51D81DA0%40NO.excite.SPAM.com&rnum=1
Hi Mark,
Thanks. We tried a google search and wasn't able to bring it up. And since I posted this, we found the switch and it hasn't solved our problem. Still no power to the fuel pump.
Diane

HAVE BLOWN A FUSE