Windstar Headlight Problem

'01 Windstar, the right headlite is out, new bulb, fuse is good, voltage to fuse, voltage to bulb on center pin connector. Looks like possibly the switch grounds each filament(high and low beam) to complete circuit , but
if thats the case,why does the left lite work?Wiring appears OK, I can't locate wiring diagram/schematic....any help? Thanks
LDSRider wrote:

The harness has the feeds for both headlights from the headlamp switch via the MF switch. If the lights are truly ground-switched (BTW, that sounds too sensible for Ford), the bad ground could be anywhere from the socket back. Are both high & low filaments out? If yes, I'd look at the "Y" junction where the headlight feed cables diverge. If it's just one side of the bulb (high or low), It maybe a bad socket connection or the ground wire between the socket and "Y" has a break. Break out the multimeter and pin probes.