Windstar heater/ac fan motors

Hello all.... I was driving my 95 Windstar with the a/c on then all of a sudden, both fan motors shut off (front & rear). I didn't know what
happened, so I shut the dash switch off. About 30 seconds later, I turned it on again & both blowers came on. About 1 minute later, they shut themselves off again, I turned the switch off for 15 secs or so, & they came on again . Any ideas to this problem? Auto reset breaker?
Thanks.....Dave S.
Majordis wrote:

bad??)