Windstar-Problem starting

Hello,
We've been having problems starting our 98 Windstar lately. Seems like it cranks the first few times but won't start. I wait several seconds
and sometimes it starts, sometimes takes a few more tries. Battery's pretty new. Could this be the starter?
thanks, -larry

If the cranking speed sounds normal, that isnt the problem.
Try cranking with the pedal floored, first... then try pumping the pedal while cranking. 1st sends less gas, 2nd more gas.
If there are any idle speed problems, most likely is a sticky Idle Speed Control Valve.
you pay..DEAL with it!