Windstar Rear Wiper Motor

I have a 98 Windstar and the rear wiper motor is starting to act up. I want to replace it but am not sure how to remove the interior door panel or the motor. Any help would be greatly apprecieated.
Thanks John
Hey John, I'm in the same dilemma as yourself. In fact I have been noticing of late that there is alot of Windstar's with the same problem. I could tell because the wiper is not at the stop location but stuck halfway in the rear window. By any chance is this a typical thing to happen on the Windstar? is it a possible Ford recall.
Ron, I checked with Ford, no recall although they would be glad to repair it($$$$). One thing the guy did mention is that it may not be the motor, but my wiper switch. With mine the wiper didnt turn on when putting it in the 1 position, but would work if I went to the 2 position or used the fluid position. Now it doesnt work at all. He suggested running a power sorce to it to check it first. Maybe its the switch which is way more expensive that the motor. Im not really sure how to replace the switch, just getting a power source to the motor will be hard enough for me to figure out. Im not real good at this stuff. John snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (John) wrote in message