windstar sliding door lock help needed (picture)

one of my sliding doors locks is jamming, the door locks but will not unlock. decided to take it apart today. Posting a picture incase I cant figure it out. The red arrows point to the part, blue arrow is direction of
travel.
http://redcatmedia.com/pete/stuff/web/Jul%2007s.jpg
point A, the lock lever is attached here. point B, which is the big circle in the middle is where its jamming. point C, if I slide this forward it will undo the jam but I cant find anyway for the van to do this on its own.
point D, theres a cable attached here that goes to the back of the door to a latch that moves when the door is closed. Its also attached to that Y shaped piece. If I manually push this Y shaped piece forward where the blue arrow is at it will also undo the jam.
So my best guess is that cable needs to push more on the Y? Is the cable adjustable, maybe just some WD-40 on the latch at the back of the door?
seemed to have fixed it, there is multiple rubber bumpers on this thing. The one right outside of the red circle towards the bottom, I pushed that towards the Y to move the Y's resting point to where the lock will move freely. I'm imagine since I moved it with pliers it will simply move back over time.