Windstar Temp gauge

Just wanted to update and thank those who tried to help. I had a temperature gauge that first stopped working only once in a while then stopped completely and buried the needle on the cold side of the gauge. I first
replaced both temp sending units, which did nothing. Yesterday I replaced the gauge and alls well.
Thanks, Kim