Windstar Transmission Fluid Leak

I have a '99 Windstar with 3.8l and 3 speed/overdive transmission. 9 months out of the year (when cool) no leaks. Summer with A/C on and 90 degrees out
and driving 100+ miles, 1 or 2 cups of fluid drips out of the cavity between the engine and transmission. I can think of three places it may be leaking -- any ideas ? Also, since this is a heat issue, anybody think a transmission cooler would help? Could the leak be 1) crack in the torque converter 2) crack in the case or 3) the main seal?
Thanks, J

Probably the front seal
Things to try before going to the shop: After a fluid and filter change...
LArger tranny cooler
Lucas AT fix - swells seals.. this will not hurt your trans unless you have a problem in pressure bypass, in which case it will make the problem worse... but then, you're going to have to have it repaired anyway.
you pay..DEAL with it!