windstar trouble

when i get the rpms around 2000rpm it boggs down to about 1000rpms then it picks back up then when driving when you get around 30-35 mph it boggs down then picks back up

Its because the Transmission is shifting into 3rd and 4th gear. Your RPMS will drop as the Engine does not have to work so hard.
Forgot to add from my pevious post : My 1995 windstar does this also.