Windstar - VHS Player - Replace with DVD

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to replace the VHS player in the centre console, with a DVD player, and/or the schematics of the connector to retrofit one in?
I know it can be plugged into the back Audio/Video ports, but I have one that would fit nicely in the console, if I can just get a connector, and pinouts.
Thanks.

Just go to your local electronics dealer and ask for audio/video harness connectors for your console DVD player. If you live near a Circuit City, Best Buy or a local electronics dealer, they can install it for you. Otherwise, you can order the harness connector from Crutchfield at www.crutchfield.com
~CyberWolf