Windstart door alarm and dome lights

Our 2000 Ford Windstar has been beeping and the door adjar light and interior lights come on while driving down the road and the automatic locks only work on occasion and will lock and unlock at the same time as
the door ajar and the beeping happens it used to be only when we'd drive over bump or brake hard, now it happens all the time! The local mechanics can't find anything.
open the door, and spray wd 40 or pb blaster into the door latch assembly. use allot, and spray all over the place inside the latch. then open and close the door 10-15 times. then spray and open and close 10-15 times again. this should clean the door ajar switches.