winstar 95: engine light on

I wonder, when a problem is corrected after the warning engine light goes on, does it automatically resets itself and disappear, or it requires a special reset by a mechanic?
Thanks in advance,
Wes

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:36:03 -0500, Wes Braczkowski wrote:

It depends on the nature of the problem, I think. In any case, disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes will reset it. (of course, then you need to re-program your clock and radio too)
-D
--
\begin
Disclaimer: