Winstar makes clunk sound when turning Left?

I have a winstar 2001 and every time I make a sharp left turn it makes a "clunk" sound. Should I be concerned? What could be causing this? Bad
tie rod?
CV Joints.

If it is a "clunking" sound that happens repeatedly during the turn, then yes, it is likely the CV joint as has been suggested.
However, if it a single "clunk" it could be the coil spring moving in its perch. Our '99 Windstar has done this since new. Might happen couple of times a day for a day or two then not happen again for 6 months. Totally intermittent. The dealer's "fix" was to grease the end of the spring. Didn't help.