Wiper Governor

Any one know where the Wiper Governor is located for a 1993 Ford E-150?

--

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY.
GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
Willywanka wrote:

Already changed the motor. The only way to make it run is rotate the shaft and then it parks itself.
Dave
--

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY.
GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
Willywanka wrote:

I turned the shaft with the motor disconnected from the wipers. It only turns as far as it needs to go to get to park.
--

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY.
GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.
Willywanka wrote:

It most certainly does have a wiper governor. I believe it's located behind the dash on the passenger side. Bob

What does it look like? There is a "clicking" sound coming from the passenger side someplace when ever I turn the wiper switch.
--

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY.
GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL.