Wiper motor location

Can someone advise me as to where the windshield wiper motor is located on a 2001 Lincoln Towncar, can I gain excess to it under the dash or in the engine compartment.
Thank you- Jerry

I don't know how similar they are, but on the 02 Town Car the motor is under the "Cowl top vent panel" per the shop manual. Remove the wiper arms, then the cowl top panels. The motor is approximately in line with the master cylinder. Hope this helps.
consult your Chilton's. if you dont have one then buy one