wipers in-op

04 Ford F-150 wipers are inoperable. Fuses check good & have voltage. I swapped relays w/no luck. There is voltage on 2 of 5 contacts at the connector on the motor, but I'm not sure if that voltage is correct. Is it common for the wiper motor to go out? Any clues where to look for a wiring diagram for proper voltage on the connector? Appreciate ANY help-expecting more rain this week.
Reply to
bixlucky

Check the ground, WBMA

mike