Wire Diagram for a 90 Tempo

Hi, I bought a 1990 Ford Tempo and i wnat to put in a new stereo system in it but i need to get a Speaker Diagram so i dont have to take my door panels off to find out. its just inconveint. I could buy a Wire
Harness but out were i live i would have to order it and it would takes weeks. So if you could help me out it would be GREATLY Appreciated. Thankz
tripster wrote:

If you're that far out in the boondocks, never fear. You obviously have an internet connection so try alldatadiy.com. They should have the diagram, along with most anything else you might want to know about your car's innards.

its pretty Loud :P Thankz again