wiring diagram needed late model Crown Vic

Any one have a wiring diagram for a late model crown vic who could tell me what the wire colors are in the truck for the brake lights and backup lights?
-- Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:
"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . . Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House of Representatives, August 17, 1789
AZGuy wrote:

i bet if you would say which year you are looking for would help alot.. late model???? is mine considered a late model??? dont ask me what year it is...
It's a 2004

AZGuy wrote:

go to www.helminc.com and see if they are available for the 2004.. the older ones run about $35 for the wiring diagram sheets.......