wiring on a stock car

Im startin stock car racing and wondered if anyone knew what wire is good to use to wire it up.
Thanks smiddy

use stranded wire.... solid wire breaks too easy
: Im startin stock car racing and wondered if anyone knew what wire is good to use to wire it up. : : Thanks : smiddy :
Bailing wire and lots of duct tape should work well. Bob

to use to wire it up.

A little barbed wire will discourage the thiefs that never were taught better by their parents.
john

to use to wire it up.

I live on a councel estate so there is loads of kids around so i think barb wire mite get me a beating as u said.Do i need a certain ampage
Thanks