wiring on a stock car

Im startin stock car racing and wondered if anyone knew what wire is good to use to wire it up.

Thanks smiddy

Reply to
smiddy

use stranded wire.... solid wire breaks too easy

Reply to
Im Right

to use to wire it up.

Reply to
Bob

A little barbed wire will discourage the thiefs that never were taught better by their parents.

john

to use to wire it up.

Reply to
johnny

I live on a councel estate so there is loads of kids around so i think barb wire mite get me a beating as u said.Do i need a certain ampage

Thanks

Reply to
smiddy