wont start need jump?

i have a 88 tbird 5.0 replaced battery post, battery, celinoid, starter, headgasket(blew cause of overheating problem) car is still doing same thing. will start up great in morning but will sometime start getting
hot,add water. then will when i stop wont start i need jump(brand new battery)will start most of time with jump but might have to let sit until next morning. will try to turn over can hear fuel, when car is running hear bubbling inside car notice leak under i think heater on starter side. im about to junk it. please help.
I have a -89 1.1 Ford Fiesta that just won't start when its below zero. At +5 it starts quite nicely after 2 or 3 tries, but no way when it is -5. What should I do?
the only thing i can think of is....try keeping it in the garage at night...thats my only advice to you.
Try a bottle of HEET in the fuel tank, and change the fuel filter.