Would you cry over Toyota's passing?

damned if I have heard of 1 running away in the last few weeks - these

> recalls work miracles eh? I heard of, supposedly, one that turned out to be > false, that ran away after being fixed. > > So they got 8 million cars fixed in a few weeks? Miracle workers.

Oh c'mon, nobody cried so much over Audi's fate. It was proven to be untrue, so what.

Other manufacturers will make nice cars in Toyota's wake.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never cry over material stuff"

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

The Chinese will buy Toyota, and every car will be painted with durable lead paint.

Reply to
Sheldon

And sold at neighborhood WalMart stores.

Reply to
PeterD

Yeah, but it will cost no more than a golf cart.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

.

The Chinese will buy anything these days. They almost bought Hummer, and that really deserved a GOOD funeral.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with

Fixed it for you.

Reply to
Canuck57

Toyota will survive. The USA may not get any more Toyota plants, and like airplanes in the US the price will likely go up to cover litigation expenses, but Toyota will survive as a Japanese company with foreign divisions producing cars worldwide. GOOD cars too - if not extra-ordinary.

Reply to
clare

.

I predict they will go into the golf cart industry.

Reply to
TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with