WTB: 1998 Taurus AX4N

I'm looking for a transmission for my 98 Taurus. 3.0 L V6. Any good places to search online? I'll be looking around at the local scrap yards. I'm convinced these are disposable transmissions. Ebay has 'em for $700+ but
that's ridiculous.
Any advice on buying a rebuild versus ripping one out of the local junk yard?
Thanks
MW
Hope I didn't forget any information.
TRy this link. Jasper rebuilds are highly rated by machanics. http://www.jasperengines.com/find-price.htm