WTB 1998 Windstar pop-out rear window nut and bolt?

Where can I find this online? I must be using the wring keywords because every site I've been on wants to sell me engine parts but I can't find installation kits for these rear windows.
Thanks!

$15 part at the dealer. I wish I could just order it online!