WTB: 70,71 Torino, Falcon, Fairlane

Looking to buy nothing too fancy, small V8, 2 dr. only, no GT's, no 6 cyl., no wagons, no 4 dr's, must be clean, non modified, rust free original body,
otherwise I'm flexible!
Detailed Photos will be req'd,
Reply here
timszone wrote:

http://www.hemmings.com /
or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N54216E0A
and
http://makeashorterlink.com/?U17221E0A
Rob
in article e7qdnVZD snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com, timszone at snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com wrote on 12/17/04 11:38 AM:

Flexible??????? Your quest is a hard one after 33 years. While you may find a 70 Mustang in that condition, a mid size Ford is another story.
I know a guy down the road from me with a plain jane 70 Torino convertable.
He takes his mother around town in it with the top down when she flies in from Italy. Only unusual thing about it is that it has the dash from my old Torino GT in it
and he stuffed a 429 under the hood. A real pretty, quiet sleeper car that is absolutely perfect. Then again he owns a body shop.